viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

My Biography



My name is Loreto. I was born in Valparaiso. I`m 18 years old. I`m a sociable person, friendly, reliable, sometimes messy and other very introverted. I like play guitar, read, the music, the cine, the theater, the sports, and get out with my friends.
I lived in Viña del Mar until the past year. I came to Santiago for study Medicine Veterinary in the University of Chile. Now, I`m second year of my career. All has been very difficult, sometimes i miss my family, my friends, my city, however i`m very happy with the people i have know, with my friends and my career.
With this blog i hope learning more English, improve my writing and my reading, because in the today`s world is essential to know this language. Also i would to study or work abroad for a one time.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Kitty!
    How are you?
    I need your apron for lab of anatomy.please!
    That you have a nice weekend !
    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good!
    Remember the form of the verb in phrases like: "I like play*ing* the guitar, getting our with my friends", etc.
    Regarding your other assignments, I'm very sorry, but I waited enough time for you to write them.

    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar