sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

My favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is my Cell phone. This is very basic and simple. My parents gave me one and a half years ago because my old cell phone I fell to a pool…J
I use to talk to my family, my friends and all other. I also used to send messages, to remember important dates, take pictures and very few occasions to play.
I use my cell phone many times a day and a lot of time talking with some people.
This is very important for me because is the only way to contact my family while I am in santiago. Thanks to my cell phone I can tell my parents what I do in my university, and they can tell me what they do in their work. With my cell phone I can call my friends if you miss them or need them.

Definitely, it makes my life easier…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario